Sun Dried Tomato and Ham BiscuitsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups self rising flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika plus extra for sprinkling shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/3 cup drained sun dried tomatoes in oil chopped shopping list
- 2 ounces black forest ham finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 then flour a large baking sheet.
- Sift flour, mustard, paprika and salt into a bowl.
- Using your fingers rub in margarine until mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Stir basil, tomatoes and ham into then bowl then pour in enough milk to make soft dough.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface then knead lightly and roll out rectangle.
- Cut into 2” squares and arrange on floured baking sheet.
- Brush tops with milk then sprinkle with paprika and bake 15 minutes then cool on rack.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!