Brazilian RiceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and drain rice.
- Sauté garlic and onion in olive oil over medium low heat being careful not to burn garlic.
- Add rice and stir then sauté 3 more minutes so that it dries off a bit.
- Add water and salt then set timer for 20 minutes.
- Bring rice to boil and cook uncovered until water reaches level of top of rice.
- Reduce heat to low then cover and cook until timer goes off about 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and let stand covered until rest of meal is ready.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!