M and Ms Butterscotch Oatmeal CookiesFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 1 cup margarine or butter Crisco shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1 t. soda shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- 2cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups oatmeal shopping list
- 2 cups Rice Krispies shopping list
- 1/2 bag mini m&ms, and 1/2 bag of butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream margarine, sugars and eggs, then add the rest of the ingredients in order.
- Don't over mix.
- Place in spoonfuls on cookie sheet and bake at 350* for 10 min.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating6 people
Hi Michelle...I will bake some but what's the name of this cookie?? :)greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
the name of this recipe even sounds good Love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I'll bake some and I could eat all of them!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!