Scrambled eggs and onionsFrom dmajor 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in skillet or frying pan.
- Brown bread in butter over med. low heat until bread is lightly toasted on each side.
- Repeat with second slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread on each plate.(2 plates)
- Whisk eggs with cream until fluffy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sautee onions in 2 tablespoons of the butter until tender.
- Divide and Spoon evenly on top of the toast
- Heat remaining butter(2 tablespoons)in skillet.
- Scramble eggs in butter over low medium until fluffy and cooked.(about 1 to 2 minutes-do not overcook eggs)
- Spoon eggs evenly over the top of the bread and onions.