Cranberry and Pecan Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pound flat each chicken breast and brush with cranberry sauce.
- Place 4 pecan halves and 1 tablespoon dried cranberries in center of each breast then fold over.
- Take 2 sheets of phyllo dough and brush with melted butter.
- Place breasts in center and fold phyllo around the breasts.
- Brush each covered breast with cranberry sauce again.
- Arrange on Teflon coated sheet and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!