Wine JellyFrom scearley 10 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl large enough to mix all ingredients, combine 1c of cold water with the gelatin and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Boil the remaining water.
- Juice and strain the fruit. Set the juice aside.
- Slowly add the boiling water to the gelatin, stirring constantly.
- Add the wine and juice and stir
- Add the sugar.
- If you are using a sweet wine you might want to use less sugar, so taste before adding all of the sugar.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a mold, or champagne glasses, cover and chill until set.
- Just before serving, sweeten the cream to taste and whip into peaks to serve on top.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!