Fra Diavolo Sauce with Shrimp or ScallopsFrom mamadelbosque 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups whole peeled tomatoes with liquid, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta shopping list
- 1/4 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/4 pound bay scallops shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the garlic over medium heat. When the garlic starts to sizzle, pour in the tomatoes. Season with salt and red pepper. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over high heat. Add the shrimp and scallops. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, or until the shrimp turn pink. Add shrimp and scallops to the tomato mixture, and stir in the parsley. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce just begins to bubble. Serve sauce over pasta.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mamadelbosque Carrollton, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmamadelbosque Carrollton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!