Ruby Chicken CrockpotFrom chatombreux 8 years ago
- 2 pounds chicken pieces shopping list
- 1 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 can orange juice, concentrated shopping list
- 2 teaspoons orange peel, grated shopping list
- 1 pound cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Night before: Chop onions, thaw orange juice and chicken, measure spices. (I'd rather cut the chicken up into pieces instead of leaving it whole - using boneless, skinless would make this easy.)
- In the morning: Add ingredients to crockpot. Cook 8-10 hours, till done.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
The Cookchatombreux Gloucester City, US
- Not added to any groups yet!