Banana Nut CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter, eggs. and sugar.
- Blend in bananas.
- Mix well, alternately add dry ingredients and buttermilk mixture.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into two 9" round cake pans or three 8" round pans. Bake 30 - 40 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Note: It doesn't day but I would say to grease and flour your pans.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
this sounds very good gonna print for latermomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake375 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Sweet Suite159 members
FROM SCRATCH145 members
We Love It But134 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Southern Sassyness70 members