Banana Nut CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter, eggs. and sugar.
- Blend in bananas.
- Mix well, alternately add dry ingredients and buttermilk mixture.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into two 9" round cake pans or three 8" round pans. Bake 30 - 40 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Note: It doesn't day but I would say to grease and flour your pans.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
this sounds very good gonna print for latermomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Sweet Suite159 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
We Love It But135 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness72 members