Lemon BarsFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1/2 c. butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 c. plus 2 T. flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 T. flour shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking powder shopping list
- 2 T. lemon juice shopping list
- ==================================================== shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1 c. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 T. butter shopping list
- 1 T. lemon juice shopping list
- milk shopping list
How to make it
- Mix butter, sugar and 1 cup flour until crumbly.
- Put in 9 X 9 - inch pan.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix eggs, sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, baking powder and lemon juice.
- Pour over first mixture and kake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool and ice.
- Combine sugar, butter and lemon juice.
- Add enough milk to soften.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
I love Lemon bars, this one sounds good to me... got my 5.. hugsssssssssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
Gotta make these....Love lemon...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Good morning sweetie! I love lemon bars - oh yumm. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe for them. :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it