Chocolate Marshmallow Popcorn BallsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine marshmallows, 1 stick of the butter and salt in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat stirring often until marshmallows and butter are melted.
- Remove from heat then stir in vanilla.
- Pour over popcorn in large bowl then toss to combine.
- Form popcorn mixture into small 1" balls and place on baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Let sit until completely dry.
- Melt chocolate, remaining 1/4 butter and cream in medium saucepan over medium low heat.
- Roll popcorn balls in chocolate one at a time to completely cover then let harden on wax paper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!