Mocha Ice Cream PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 cups coffee ice cream softened shopping list
- 1 prepared chocolate crumb pie crust shopping list
- 12 ounce jar caramel ice cream topping divided shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream softened shopping list
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping shopping list
- 14 ounce toffee bar chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Spread coffee ice cream in bottom of pie crust then freeze 10 minutes.
- Spread half of caramel topping over coffee ice cream.
- Spread chocolate ice cream over caramel then freeze 10 minutes.
- Spread remaining caramel topping over chocolate ice cream.
- Spoon whipped topping into pastry bag fitted with star decorating tip.
- Pipe rosettes on top of pie or just spread topping over pie.
- Sprinkle toffee over topping then freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and allow pie to stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!