Vegetable Soup PureeFrom xeero 6 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and cut potatoes into small chunks, cut evenly
- Peel carrots into small chunks, cut evenly
- Add enough water to cover mixture so that the potatoes and carrots can boil.
- Once potatoes/carrots are soft, add corn
- Add parsley
- Remove and excess water, so that the soup looks more like a stew
- Add can of tomatoes, crush them a little bit
- Allow to simmer in pot for 10 minutes
- Add to blender in small amounts and puree. It's a good idea to transfer the contents to another pot so that you can keep it warm while you puree. With my blender, 2 cups at a time is about all it can Handel.
- For a variation, add your favourite vegetables