Tahini Oat CookiesFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup tahini shopping list
- 1/4 cup sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grind oats in a blender until coarsely ground (some whole flakes should remain intact). Do not wash out blender.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Place tahini, sesame oil, vanilla, cornstarch and maple syrup in blender and process until smooth. Stir this mixture into oat mixture.
- Drop tablespoons of batter on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until cookies are golden brown on bottom and puffed.