Zesty Lemon SpareribsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place pork into Dutch oven then add enough water to cover pork.
- Heat to boiling then reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 2 hours then remove ribs to baking dish.
- Mix lemonade concentrate and barbecue sauce then pour over pork.
- Turn pork to coat with marinade then cover and refrigerate 4 hours turning occasionally.
- Heat coals or start gas grill then remove pork from marinade and reserve marinade.
- Grill pork meaty sides up uncovered 4” from medium high heat 30 minutes.
- Turn and brush frequently with marinade until glazed and heated through.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!