Butter Crescent RollsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Cool milk then mix in egg, salt, sugar, flour and yeast mixture.
- On lightly floured surface knead a few times then place in a greased bowl then cur.
- Cover and place in warm place and let rise for 1 hour.
- Roll out into circles and brush with melted butter.
- Cut into pie shaped wedges then roll up into crescent shapes.
- Brush with melted butter then cover and let rise again in warm place for 30 minutes.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown in a 350 oven.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!