Easy Chicken and Noodle SoupFrom elle55 6 years ago
- 1 12-0z pkg frozen egg noodles OR your noodle recipe shopping list
- 5-6 cups water shopping list
- 5 tsp chicken bouillon granules or to taste OR use chicken stock to replace water shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp minced onion shopping list
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken OR 10 oz (2 5-oz cans) chicken shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp parsley flakes shopping list
- Fresh sliced vegetables or frozen vegetables for soup as desired. shopping list
How to make it
- place water or stock, chicken, onion and parsley in large saucepan or Dutch oven and bring to a boil.
- Add bouillion granules if not using stock and dissolve granules.
- Drop in frozen noodles and stir to separate. Simmer 40 minutes, adding more liquid as needed.
- Add vegetables as desired. Continue to simmer another 10-20 minutes until vegetables are warmed.