CREAMY RICH HOT CHOCOLATE MIXFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir so that everything is evenly distributed.
- Transfer the mixture to a quart-sized storage container.
- Store on the pantry shelf.
- Makes about 3-1/2 cups.
- To Prepare:
- Spoon 1/3 cup of Mix into a mug.
- Add boiling water and stir to dissolve.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
Cookin Moms348 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Back To Basics345 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks553 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Something To Drink129 members