Easy German Chocolate CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large mixing bowl beat cake mix, water, 3 eggs, oil and 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk on low speed until moistened then beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour into well greased and floured rectangular baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- In saucepan combine canned frosting, 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and pecans.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly blended then spread over warm cake.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- piiiiikaaaachuuuuluvezmeeee Nowhere, Us
- dottiet Woodward, OK
- vymann Black Mountain, NC
- blcarter West Monroe, LA
- sunshine79_83 Centerville, SD
- almaha1964 Kuwait, KW
- seeingi2i Magnolia, TX
- westernwishes12 Merritt Island, FL
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔