Turkey Vegetable Chili MacFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3/4 pound ground turkey breast shopping list
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounce can Mexican style stewed tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray then add turkey and cook until browned.
- Combine cooked turkey, beans, tomatoes, corn, onion, garlic and seasoning in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours then stir in macaroni and cover and cook 10 minutes more.
- Stir well then cover and cook 30 minutes longer then serve with sour cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
How can you go wrong with these flavors? This sounds terrific - and I think my husband would like it despite the ground turkey. What do guys have against ground turkey? :) Thanks! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
This sounds prety good! I have some left over turkey so I can try this one.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!