Turkey Vegetable Chili MacFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3/4 pound ground turkey breast shopping list
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounce can Mexican style stewed tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray then add turkey and cook until browned.
- Combine cooked turkey, beans, tomatoes, corn, onion, garlic and seasoning in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours then stir in macaroni and cover and cook 10 minutes more.
- Stir well then cover and cook 30 minutes longer then serve with sour cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
This sounds prety good! I have some left over turkey so I can try this one.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
How can you go wrong with these flavors? This sounds terrific - and I think my husband would like it despite the ground turkey. What do guys have against ground turkey? :) Thanks! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!