Date Pie With Graham Cracker CrustFrom falafel_fanatic 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together first six ingredients until well blended.
- Beat egg whites until foamy; add sugar a tablespoon or two at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold first mixture into the whites, blending well.
- Pour into an 8-inch greased pie plate.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes.
- *Delicious with ice cream, whipped topping, or whipped cream.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating6 people
Mmmmmmmm.....thanks for sharing,Zahra........:}
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
mmmm..sounds delicious! thanks for sharing!magali777 in Mexico loved it