Humming Jalapeno Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops about 1-inch thick shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers stemmed seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 package roasted pork gravy mix shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork until done.
- Remove pork and keep warm.
- Add onion, red pepper and jalapeno peppers and cook stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic and cumin and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in water and gravy mix and bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Stir in limejuice then reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Arrange vegetable mixture on a large serving platter.
- Top with pork and sprinkle with cilantro.