Peanut Chicken Satay with Asian RiceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 package roasted chicken gravy mix prepared according to package shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 green onion sliced shopping list
- 1 pound boneless sinless chicken breasts cut into strips shopping list
- 1 package chicken fried rice prepared according to package shopping list
How to make it
- Combine gravy mix, peanut butter, vinegar and ginger in a small saucepan and cook stirring frequently over medium heat until heated through and smooth.
- Remove 1/4 cup of sauce.
- Stir green onion into remaining sauce then cover and set aside.
- Thread chicken on skewers.
- Spray chicken with nonstick cooking spray then grill or broil chicken turning once and basting with reserved sauce.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
- Garnish with additional chopped green onions.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!