Country Pumpkin Applesauce MuffinsFrom lanacountry 5 years ago
- Country pumpkin applesauce Muffins shopping list
- =============================================== shopping list
- 2/3 cup solid vegetable shortening shopping list
- 2 2/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup applesauce, any style shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin canned OK (not pumpkin pie filling) shopping list
- 2/3 cup apple juice shopping list
- 3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon mace (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the cups of muffin tins.
- Cream together the shortening and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the applesauce and pumpkin until well mixed.
- Next add the apple juice, flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Don’t over mix.
- When just smooth, add the salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and mace.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Pour into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center
- comes out clean.
- Yield: 24 muffins
- Wonderful with cream cheese!
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating5 people
I love pumpkin. Got my attention.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I love pumpkin, I bet these smell hevenly while baking...great post.debwin in Toronto loved it
wonderful delicous recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!