Onion ShrimpFrom sunshyne 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup raw shrimp (with tail and shell left on) shopping list
- 1/4 cup green peppers (sliced) (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion (sliced) shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onion/Scallion (optional, but recommended) shopping list
- 1-2 drops sesame oil (optional) shopping list
- 1-2 TB extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt (to taste) shopping list
- black pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat Olive Oil in a small/medium fry pan, over medium heat.
- Once hot, add shrimp, onions and peppers.
- (Do not add Green Onions at this point.)
- After 2-3 minutes, begin turning th shrimp, to allow the shrimp to cook evenly.
- Let cook for another 3-5 minutes, turning shrimp, pepper and onions a couple times.
- Add green onion.
- Now, add a couple drops of sesame oil, mix together.
- Now, add enough salt and pepper to lightly coat the top.
- Let cook for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to high, cook for 1 1/2-2 minute, turning/mixing often -being careful not to let the shrimp stick to the pan.
- Remove from heat, and serve!