Make - Ahead Fish BallsFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 200g boneless monkfish, diced shopping list
- 200g boneless cod, diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp water shopping list
- 2 tbsp vital gluten powder (gluten flour) shopping list
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- fresh-ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Combine fish, soy and water in a food processor and pulverize until almost smooth.
- Sprinkle in gluten, sesame seeds, pepper, ginger and garlic.
- Pulverize until completely smooth.
- With wet hands (or a melon baller), shape mixture into 16 small, even balls.
- Place on a wax-paper lined baking sheet and freeze (a minimum of 1 hour, or freeze completely and move to a Ziploc for later cooking).
- To cook: place uncooked, still frozen balls in a bamboo steamer lined with parchment. Steam 10-15 minutes, until cooked through. Alternately, add balls to boiling broth and cook 10 minutes, until they float.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Thank you for sharing this recipe. I usually don't have enough time to cook from scratch during weekdays. So I make ahead foods and freeze them on weekends. hi 5 on this recipe. Thank you again.littlesponger in LA CRESCENTA loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Asian Fusion113 members