Lemon SorbetFrom linebb956 8 years ago
How to make it
- Bring sugar, syrup, zest and water bring to a boil over med high heat.
- cook about 2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice; pour mixture into a
- separate container and cool in an ice bath or refrigerate overnight.
- We have done with lime and oranges and tangerines when in season. Tangerines make a wonderful one also.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker; can be kept frozen up to one month.
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!