Cream Cheese Cherry PieFrom dedi 8 years ago
- Pie FIlling: shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla flavoring shopping list
- 2 cans cherry pie filling (or blueberry) shopping list
- 2 roll out pie crusts (Pillsbury) shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1 c. powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla flavoring shopping list
How to make it
- Place one pie crust on bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread over pie crust.
- Spread cherry pie filling over top of cream cheese mixture.
- Cut second pie crust into strips and "lattice" across top of pie.
- Bake at 350 deg. for 30 - 40 min. or until brown.
- Mix icing incredients and drizzle over top of pie while hot.
- Allow pie to cool until it firms up. Serve while warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.