Easy Easy Country Peanut Butter PieFrom lanacountry 5 years ago
- EASY COUNTRY peanut butter PIE shopping list
- ============================================== shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/3 c. crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 c. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 c. Cool Whip shopping list
- Combine everything and fold in Cool Whip. Pour into 9-inch graham shopping list
- cracker crust and refrigerate. shopping list
- I have drizzled with chocolate sauce! :) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine everything and fold in Cool Whip. Pour into 9-inch
- graham cracker crust and refrigerate.
- I have drizzled with chocolate sauce! :) Also serve with more
- cool whip if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 23
- ernadina101 Chicago, IL
- oliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Sheilamarielub Whereabouts, Unknown
- lovinfood23 Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- cookinggood Leesburg, FL
- fancyface7777 Courtenay, CA
- aluminum_chef Montreal, CA
- Plus 13 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating7 people
This is great for Peanut Butter lovers!
Thanks,cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
I started a new group - Peanut Butter Buddies...come join us! I went ahead and added this to the group. This pie sounds fabulous!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Wow, sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!