Cheese Baked SturgeonFrom witchywoman 6 years ago
- 4 sturgeon steaks, about 1/2 lb. each shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 (6-oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place sturgeon steaks into a baking dish. Spread with mustard. Drain marinade from artichoke hearts and reserve.
- Combine marinade, lemon juice, oregano and pepper. Pour over fish. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours, turning once.
- Heat broth. Pour around fish. Sprinkle with chopped green onions. Top with artichoke hearts and cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with some of the sauce spooned over each steak.