Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom sondratheloser 6 years ago
- 3/4 stick Crisco shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven 20 375° F.
- Combine crisco, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium of electric mixer until well blended.
- Beat egg into creamed mixture.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix into creamed mixture just until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and optional pecan pieces.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time at 375° for 8 to 20 minutes for chewy cookies, or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies.
- If nuts are omitted added another 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
The Cooksondratheloser Philadelphia, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!