Bacon Bread WrapsFrom blondeberry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the crusts off each piece of bread.
- Cut each piece of bread into thirds.
- Lay a piece of bacon down, top with one piece of bread.
- Spread soup over; wrap up bacon & bread and secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat for all the bacon and bread.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 375 degrees 15 to 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating3 people
wow different easy thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These sound like my friend's bacon roll ups! Only difference is that she uses a chive cream cheese instead of the soup. Can't wait to try your version! Great post - thank you for sharing!!madmommy in Wayne loved it
You had me at bacon. :)chefzilla in Hope loved it