Cheese Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom madmommy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut chicken breasts in half from the side - so that it can open like a book.
- Sprinkle some cheese in the middle of the chicken. I used about 2 T of ColbyJack and 1 T of Parmesan for the middle of each breast.
- Seal chicken back together - I used toothpicks - I also had trouble finding them to pull out after the chicken was cooked - so maybe someone smarter than I, can figure out a more effective way of accomplishing this step. :)
- Drench stuffed breast in eggs.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Once in the pan, sprinkle the onion over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 until chicken is fully cooked.
- For the last 10 min of baking, sprinkle a little extra shredded Parmesan on top of the chicken.