chicken roll upsFrom bakerrakka 5 years ago
How to make it
- with some plastic wrap cover chicken brest and pound it thin
- take out and lay in on top of your cured ham and then put the cheese on the inside of your chicken
- so you have ham chicken cheese roll up as tight as possible and tooth pick it closed
- bake at 350 for about 30 min
- this is so good with a whole weat tortilla with some mayo and cream cheese spread maby some veggies, or even served over rice or chopped in salad or pasta, very good chicken!!