Pumpkin CookiesFrom fluffy24 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened shopping list
- 1 cup 100% Pure pumpkin (Libby's) shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- glaze (recipe follows) shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease baking sheets.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, baking power, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl. beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until well blended. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract until smooth. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle Glaze over cookies.
- FOR GLAZE:
- COMBINE 2 cups sifted powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl until smooth.
- For a variation add 1/2 cup chocolate chips,raisins or nuts to the recipe.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!