Cajun Style WingsFrom silverqueen 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, stir yogurt and Tabasco until smooth.
- In another bowl mix flour, paprika, pepper and salt.
- Add chicken wings to yogurt mixture, toss to coat, then dip wings into flour mixture to coat.
- Let wings sit on waxed paper for an hour so the coating sticks.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange wings in single layer in large roasting pan lined with non-stick foil.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake wings until fork tender.
- Makes 18 wings (1 wing per person)
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating4 people
yep hotter than 4th July but they are goooood thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This recipe sounds great and simple. I like that it is baked and not fried. You said one wing per person ?? That is the begining of a riot.trinii in HAWTHORNE loved it