Rice Flour Sugar CookiesFrom hannabanana4511 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together to form dough
- Roll dough out and cut out as desired, its fun to make these into holiday shapes or quick and easy just to cut into circles
- Bake at 350 degrees 8-10 minutes
- Frost or decorate as desired
The Cookhannabanana4511 The Woodlands, TX
The Rating3 people
So good! I made them for Christmas too and coloured the icing in green and red. Turned out great.airbear in Vancouver loved it
wow simple great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
They turned out really well. There's a little graininess you can feel when you're done eating a cookie, but that's the rice flour.
I added a dash of vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp ginger powder & 1/2 tsp cardamom & they're a light spi...morelizr in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!