Weight Watchers TiramisuFrom image 7 years ago
- 2/3 c. icing sugar shopping list
- 1-8 oz tub light cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 c Light Cool Whip, thawed & divided shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c water shopping list
- 3 large egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 c. hot water shopping list
- 1 T sugar shopping list
- 2 T instant coffee granules shopping list
- 2 T Kahlua shopping list
- 20 ladyfingers shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa shopping list
How to make it
- Combine icing sugar and cream cheese in bowl; beat at high speed until well blended. Gently fold in 1 c. whipped topping. Set aside.
- Combine 1/2 c. sguar, 1/4 c water and egg whites in top of double boiler; place over simmering water. Beat at high speed of a mixter until stiff peaks form. (be careful, it splatters - I use a hand mixer for this while the whites are still over the simmering water. )
- Gently stir in 1/4 of the egg white mixture into the cheese mixture. Gently fold in remaining egg white mixture. Set aside.
- Combine hot water and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Arrange ladyfingers in bottom of 8" pan, cutting as needed to fit. Drizzle half of coffee mixture over ladyfingers; spread half of cheese mixture over this; repeat with coffee mixture and rest of cheese. Sprinkle with cocoa. Place 1 toothpick in each corner and lay saran wrap over them. Chil 2 hours.
- For a fancier presentation, I use a springform pan most times.
People Who Like This Dish 33
The Cookimage Halifax, CA
The Rating7 people
I am making this one! Lost 20, only 10 to go and this just might make it easier to do!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
i have lost 60 lbs and only ten more to go! thanks!!!!buttercreamdreams in atlanta loved it
I just had this and it was very tasty! However, the consistency was like pudding. I opened the springform pan and the cake melted all over the counter. If I make this again, I will use one less egg, or something, because the custard was just too much...moreWWGroupie in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!