Easy Taco SaladFrom radiogal880 5 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 15 oz. can red kidney beans shopping list
- 1 small can sliced olives shopping list
- 1 head lettuce shopping list
- 1 onion or about 4 green onions shopping list
- 4 tomatoes shopping list
- 4 oz. grated cheese shopping list
- 1 avocado shopping list
- 1 bag crushed dorito Chips shopping list
- thousand island dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add drained kidney beans and simmer for 10 minutes
- Combine rest of ingredients in salad bowl
- Add beef and beans to salad and toss with dressing
The Cookradiogal880 Medford, OR
The Rating3 people
This is really a good taco salad that I have made for about 30 years now. We do leave the olives out but otherwise, exactly the same. Sometimes we do add taco seasoning mix to the hamburger. It's one of my husband's favorite dishes.pleasantvalleycabins in Logan loved it
We used to have this salad all the time back when I still lived at home - and we loved it! Thanks for bringing it back to mind. I can't wait to taste it again.
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Sounds great!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!