Zucchini-Artichoke CasseroleFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 9oz. pkg frozen artichoke hearts shopping list
- 2Tbs water shopping list
- 4c zucchini,sliced 1/4" thick(about 1lb or 3 med. zucchini shopping list
- 2c mushrooms,halved shopping list
- 2Tb finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1Tb butter shopping list
- 2 fresh garden tomatoes,cut in wedgees and seeded shopping list
- 1/4c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In 2qy. microwave safe casserole dish,cook the artichokes and water,covered,on high till thawed,about 4 mins. Stir. Mix in the zucchini,mushrooms and greenonions. Cover and cook on high 10 mins,stirring once halfwat through the cooking time,until just tender. Drain well and return vegetables to casserole. Stir in thee garlic and dot with butter. Cover and cook on high 1 min. Stir in the tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 2 mins. before serving.
- If you don't have a microwave,start with thawed artichokes,mix all the ingredients together except the tomatoes and cheese,bake at 350 for 20-30 mins until tender,then remove from oven,stir in the tomatoes,sprinkle with cheese,cover and let stand 10 mins. before serving.