Mini Chocolate Chip CupcakesFrom pleclare 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Mis 3 12c and 1 6c.mini uffin tins withcooking spray,or line each cup with a paper or foil liner
- Whisk together flour,baking powder and salt in a medium bowl until welll combined. With an electric mixer on med. speed,beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy,about 3 mins. Beart in eggs one at a time,beating well after each addition and scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Add milk and vanilla and beat till smooth. Reduce mixer speed to low and beat in flour mixture in 2 batches just till blended. With rubber spatula,carefully stir in chocolate chips.
- Using small ice cream scoop ot tablespoon,fill each muffin cup nearly to top with batter. Bake cupcakes for 15 mins.or till toothpick inserted in center come out clean
- Let cupcakes cool in pans on wire racks for about 5 mins then transfer to wire racks to cool completely
- Cupcakes freeze well so make a whole batch anf freeze what you won't eat right away. Pull one out of freezer in morning and place in lunch.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating10 people
Great post Pleclare...I know it would be great.ambus in Lahore loved it
Chocolate mint cupcakes? Love 'em!!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
a great cupcake delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!