Layered Dungeness Crab Salad With Horseradish DressingFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked Dungeness crab meat picked over for shells and flaked shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded and diced shopping list
- 2 celery stalks sliced shopping list
- 6 green onions including tender green tops sliced shopping list
- 3 hard cooked eggs sliced shopping list
- horseradish Dressing: shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl stir together all dressing ingredients.
- Place lettuce in bottom of a glass serving bowl.
- Top with half the crab, bell pepper, celery onions, and eggs.
- Spread half the dressing over top then repeat layer and top with remaining dressing.
- Do not stir then cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!