Rollo CookiesFrom melissasue 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix frst three ingredients to form a dough
- Form dough around individual rollos
- Roll cookies in sugar and place on baking sheet
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Hint #1 - it helps to chill/freeze the rollos first
- Hint #2 - it also helps to use cheap/thin baking sheets rather than nice insulated ones.
- Hint #3 - it also helps to let the baking sheets cool between baking
- (all hints above prevent rollos from melting through the bottom of cookie and having caramel stick to the pan).