Macaroni and Sour Cream CheeseFrom keeperofthehome 6 years ago
- 1 (24-oz) pkg. large elbow noodles shopping list
- 2 small (5-oz) cans evaportated milk shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
- 2-oz cream cheese; softened & cubed shopping list
- 3 (8-oz) bags grateed cheese (sharp, mild or colby jack mix) shopping list
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter shopping list
- 1/.2 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 c. whole milk; divided shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- While noodles are still hot stir in can milk, sour cream, cream cheese, salt & pepper, old bay, grated cheeses & butter until melted.
- In a 9x12" casserole dish dot bottom with 3-4 dots of butter.
- Add 1/4 c. of the whole milk to the bottom of casserole.
- Pour half the macaroni & cheese mixture into the caseerole.
- Stir to combine.
- Add remaining macaroni & cheese to casserole.
- Dot with remaining butter and pour remaining milk on top.
- Bake uncoveredin a 350* oven for 35-40 minutes or until cheese is melted and a light crust has formed on top.