White Chocolate Fruit TartFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) good quality White chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- fruit TOPPING(recipe follows) shopping list
- Assorted fresh fruit, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- . Heat oven to 300°F.
- 2. Beat butter and powdered sugar in small bowl until smooth; blend in flour. Press mixture onto bottom and up side of 12-inch round pizza pan. Flute edge, if desired.
- 3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned; cool completely.
- 4. Place white chips and whipping cream in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Beat in cream cheese. Spread on cooled crust. Prepare FRUIT TOPPING. Arrange fruit over chip mixture; carefully pour or brush topping over fruit. Cover; refrigerate assembled tart until just before serving. 10 to 12 servings.
- FRUIT TOPPING
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Stir together sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan; stir in juices. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened; cool.