Jewish Apple Or Peach CakeFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 5 large apples, peeled and thin sliced shopping list
- 3 Tbs sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- OR shopping list
- 1 can peach pie filling shopping list
- 1 tsp cherry or almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl place first 6 ingredients and beat well.
- Mixture will be thick
- Mix apples with sugar and cinnamon.
- Place 1/2 batter into a greased and floured bundt or tube pan.
- Add the apples.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- If using peach filling: use cherry and almond extract, omit the sugar and cinnamon ( or sprinkle top of cake batter with the extra sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake 350F about 90 minutes for apple cake or 60 minutes for peach filled cake.
- Test each at 60 minutes.
- When done, cook in pan and carelly remove when cool.