Southwest Style Breakfast BurritoFrom mamat 7 years ago
How to make it
- In one pan fry your sausage on med. high.
- in another pan heat your oil on med. high
- then cut up your potatoes in small chuncks and put them in the hot
- oil to fry .cut up your bell pepper in small pieces and put aside.
- watch your sausage when it is done just put it aside for a minute. when your patatoes are done nice and brown put in your sausage eggs and bell pepper mix togeather until eggs are nice and fluffy add salt and pepper to taste.sprinkle a small amount of cheese over the top.warm a tortilla pan up or any fry pan and heat your tortilla.
- then roll it up your grub in your tortilla folding in both sides of the tort.
- next pour about a tablespoon of salsa over the top and sprinkle more cheese on that and your ready to chow down.