Salmon LasagnaFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 18 ounces frozen creamed spinach thawed shopping list
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 15 ounce container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 8 ounce package no boil lasagna noodles shopping list
- 15 ounce can salmon drained and flaked shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan heat vegetable oil over medium heat until hot then stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
- Gradually stir milk into flour mixture stirring constantly until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in parmesan and pepper then set white sauce aside.
- In medium bowl mix creamed spinach with mozzarella and ricotta.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spread 1/4 cup white sauce to cover bottom of rectangular baking dish.
- Arrange 1/3 of the lasagna noodles over sauce overlapping to fit.
- Spoon half of the ricotta mixture over noodles then top with half the salmon.
- Repeat layering once then top with remaining lasagna noodles and remaining sauce.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake lasagna 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 15 minutes longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!