Egg CurryFrom cholena 7 years ago
- 4 Large eggs , hard boiled , slit shopping list
- 1 Large onions , sliced shopping list
- 3 small tomatoes , sliced shopping list
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste shopping list
- 2 tsp corriander pwd shopping list
- 1 tsp chilli pwd shopping list
- 1 tsp chaat masala pwd shopping list
- 1/2 tsp tumeric pwd shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the onions .
- Add the tomatoes and fry until pulpy .
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell disappears .
- Mix all the powders in .
- Fry for 2 to 3 mins .
- Add 1 to 2 cups of water and boil .
- Thicken until desired consistency is reached and add the eggs .
- Simmer for 2 to 5 mins .