Pan Fried Turkey CutletsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound turkey cutlets lightly pounded shopping list
- 2 egg whites lightly beaten shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil divided shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk buttermilk, Worcestershire, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper together.
- Place cutlets in a shallow dish and pour mixture over them.
- Turn to coat thoroughly then refrigerate and let marinate 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Put egg whites in a shallow dish and breadcrumbs in another.
- Heat half the oil in a large nonstick skillet over moderate heat.
- Using tongs take a cutlet out of the marinade then dip it in egg whites then coat with crumbs.
- Gently shake off excess breading then cook 2 minutes on one side.
- Using a spatula turn and cook 4 minutes on other side.
- Repeat with all of cutlets adding more oil in a thin layer as necessary.
- If loose breadcrumbs in the skillet start to burn wipe them out with a paper towel.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!